- Peeled and cubed squash
- Cayenne, but here is the tweak. Serve with toppings, like pizza. Nutmeg, sunflower seeds, Parmesan, bacos, red pepper flakes….blend enjoy! Something for everyone.
- Follow any regular recipe for butternut squash
- Serve with toppings (much like how you would for pizza). Ex. Nutmeg, sunflower, seeds, Parmesan, bacos, red pepper flakes.
- Blend the the toppings.
- Simmer in just enough chicken stock to cover.
- Cook until veggies are tender.
Notes for anosmics from Janis:
- The trick is in the toppings…”I cannot taste, so my soup has a lot of cayenne!” There’s something for everyone.